Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh Branch - B&O RR
The Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh Branch of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (B&O) was completed from Fairmont to Morgantown, WV, on February 1, 1886. On April 1, 1894, was extended to Uniontown, PA. By the 1910's, the B&O's Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh Branch had very heavy freight traffic, especially in coal.
The following table lists the stations located on the Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh Branch of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad in 1913.
|Distance from Fairmont
|1.7||F. M. & P. Junction||Marion||876.92|
|16.5||Little Falls (map)||Monongalia||849.90|
|28.9||Star City (map)||Monongalia||824.05|
|....||Van Voorhis (map)||Monongalia||818.05|
|38.1||Point Marion (map)||Fayette, Pa.||819.05|