WV Railroads
West Virginia Railroads, Past and Present

Visit our photo gallery

Difference between revisions of "Virginian Railway Coaling and Sanding Station at Elmore, WV"

From West Virginia Railroads - Model Railroading
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Scale_Drawings Category:Drawings: Virginian Railway An article published in the Jan. 2, 1915 edition of the ''Engineering Record'' featured elevation drawing...")
 
 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[Category:Scale_Drawings]] [[Category:Drawings: Virginian Railway]]
 
[[Category:Scale_Drawings]] [[Category:Drawings: Virginian Railway]]
 
+
[[Image:VGN Elmore Coaling and Sanding Station 1914.jpg|thumb|Side elevation drawings of the Virginian coal station from the article at left|300px]]
An article published in the Jan. 2, 1915 edition of the ''Engineering Record'' featured elevation drawings of the Virginian Railway's coaling and sanding station at Elmore, West Virginia.  
+
An article published in the Jan. 2, 1915 edition of the ''Engineering Record'' featured elevation drawings of the Virginian Railway's coaling and sanding station at [http://www.wvexp.com/index.php/Elmore,_West_Virginia Elmore, WV]. The plant, designed and constructed by the Roberts & Schaefer Company, of Chicago, IL, was put into operation at Elmore on July 1, 1914.
  
 
Source: http://archive.org/details/engineeringrecor71newyuoft
 
Source: http://archive.org/details/engineeringrecor71newyuoft
 +
  
 
<pdf width="954px" height="1230px">http://wvrailroads.net/images/f/fd/VGN_Elmore_Coaling_and_Sanding_Station.pdf</pdf>
 
<pdf width="954px" height="1230px">http://wvrailroads.net/images/f/fd/VGN_Elmore_Coaling_and_Sanding_Station.pdf</pdf>

Latest revision as of 23:47, 1 October 2012

Side elevation drawings of the Virginian coal station from the article at left

An article published in the Jan. 2, 1915 edition of the Engineering Record featured elevation drawings of the Virginian Railway's coaling and sanding station at Elmore, WV. The plant, designed and constructed by the Roberts & Schaefer Company, of Chicago, IL, was put into operation at Elmore on July 1, 1914.

Source: http://archive.org/details/engineeringrecor71newyuoft